Virtual Freshers Festival takes place on 29th September – 1st October. Get free tickets here.
Most students are returning to university this year facing a rather strange scenario. No ‘back to uni’ parties, no real freshers week, and no chance to experience ‘normal’ university life. Here at Freshers Festival we want to make sure nobody misses out on their university experience.
What is Virtual Freshers?
Introducing Virtual Freshers Festival: The free online event open to all students aged 16+ in the UK. The event takes place on our online platform, and has some awesome features:
- Freebies & content from brands such as Domino’s, Disney, Google & Red Bull
- Internship & employment opportunities with some large recruiters
- Content from the biggest student influencers, including Megan Short & Caitlin
- Dedicated music sessions with some top upcoming artists
- A free CV clinic & workshop
- Networking & social opportunities with thousands of students
- Interactive events such as treasure hunts, fashion shows, and more
- Competitions & giveaways worth £1000s
- Live content, Q&A’s, and virtual meet-ups
- Virtual after parties
Virtual Freshers Festival is also working with some of the biggest universities & colleges in the UK to help deliver the VIrtual Freshers Festival for their students.
How do I get involved?
There are so many ways to get involved with Virtual Freshers Festival.
If you want to get involved with our ambassador program to win big prizes, please email [email protected]shersfestival.com