Content Last Updated on April 9, 2021
We are currently hiring for a Marketing Internship position at Freshers Festival Group! If you are interested in writing, research, social media, and other marketing practices, then this could be the job for you. The internship will be virtual, meaning you can be based anywhere in the UK!
This is a full-time paid internship lasting 6-8 weeks minimum. Start date ASAP.
What will I do in the internship?
- Write regular blog posts & articles about various student topics.
- Research different content pieces.
- Reach out to universities & colleges.
- Run email marketing campaigns.
- Help with different aspects of social media content.
What are we looking for?
- A current university student or recent university graduate.
- An excellent writer!
- Knowledge of social media marketing strategies.
- A creative & hardworking individual.
How to apply?
- Email [email protected] with your CV and small cover letter.
- Briefly explain why you think you would be a good fit for the role.
- We will get back in touch with more information.